Exhibitor-Hosted Sessions are an opportunity for exhibitors or supporters to promote their products and services to attendees in one-hour sessions.
Each session will be held in the New Orleans Convention Center on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Sessions are featured on the Annual Meeting website, in the Preliminary Program, final Program, ToxExpo Directory, and in the Mobile Event App, (if submitted and approved by the deadline).
One LCD projector, screen, and a wired microphone is provided. Additional A/V can be ordered at the Exhibitor/Supporter's expense. The room is set for theater style for approximately 100 attendees.
Each session is $1,250 USD.
- Exhibitor-Hosted Sessions (EHS) are commercially supported educational sessions held in conjunction with the SOT Annual Meeting.
- Only companies who are exhibiting at the SOT Annual Meeting or those who are corporate supporters may apply. Programs must be open to all meeting attendees. Applications will be subject to approval by SOT Scientific Program Committee or its agents/staff.
- The information presented in the EHS must be balanced and provide the attendee with an objective viewpoint. Proposals for EHS will be evaluated for the ability to provide educational content distinct from that in the official SOT Annual Meeting program. SOT may refuse to review any proposal that does not meet the criteria set forth in these guidelines. In order to maintain a balanced program, SOT will allow no more than one proposal per company per day.
- The Society of Toxicology's name and logo are the exclusive property of, and
trademarked by, the Society of Toxicology (SOT). Aside from the approved wording
(refer to "Preparation of Promotional and Other EHS Materials" section), the SOT name, insignia, logo, acronym or any reference to the SOT Scientific Meeting may not be used in mailing pieces, signs, advertising or promotions in any media or on descriptive product literature either inside or outside of the exhibit area, prior to, during or after the meeting without written consent of SOT.
- SOT reserves the right to review all mailings and other promotional items and activities employed to publicize any EHS to take place over the official conference dates. All brochures, invitations, announcements, posters, agendas, speaker descriptions, evaluations, postcards, website listings, other promotional and meeting materials and enduring materials must be approved by SOT prior to printing or release.
- SOT prohibits the distribution of any meeting announcements or promotional materials within any of the Annual Meeting affiliated hotels. Hotel room drops are strictly prohibited. Promotion from within your company's exhibit booth is permitted.
- The use of hazardous materials and live animal testing during the sessions are prohibited. Results of studies in which animal experimentation was involved must have been carried out in accordance with the Society's criteria for the care and use of animals in research.
- Full payment is due upon approval of session.
- If the EHS is cancelled for any reason prior to or on December 1, 2016, the full EHS contribution will be refunded if the slot can be reassigned. If the slot cannot be reassigned, 50% of the contribution will be refunded. No refunds will be granted after December 1, 2016.
- Application for an EHS signifies that you have read the EHS Guidelines and understand and agree to comply with the financial, administrative, and other responsibilities associated with this meeting. All session requests are subject to the approval of SOT.
Step 1 of 2
* = Required
Event Type: Exhibitor-Hosted Session
Title of the Exhibitor-Hosted Session: (as you would like
Date and Time Preference
1st Choice *
2nd Choice *
3rd Choice *
(submit up to 50-word description as it should appear in promotional materials - once submitted it cannot be edited)
Use the "Paste as Plain Text" option if copying and pasting from MS Word. Insert special characters using the toolbar below.
Educational Needs Statement/Learning Objectives?What will participants learn
from this presentation?
(submit up to 50-word response) *
Use the "Paste as Plain Text"
option if copying and pasting from MS Word. Insert special characters using the
Keywords (select as many keywords that apply):
Keywords are used in the search function of the SOT Mobile App and Online Itinerary.
Use the CONTROL key on the PC or
COMMAND key on the Mac to make multiple selections.
All rooms will be set theatre style for a maximum of 100 attendees with a head
table for four (4) and standing podium.
All rooms will be set theatre style for a maximum of 100 people, with a head table for four (4), a standing podium, and two skirted tables in the back of the room for handouts. Rooms will be set with the following Audio Visual equipment: LCD projector, screen and wired podium microphone. Exhibitors may choose to order additional audio visual for their session at the expense of the exhibitor. Upon receipt of the confirmation email, a point of contact will be provided to place an order.
Exhibitors may choose to order food and beverage for their session at the expense of the exhibitor. Upon receipt of the confirmation email, a point of contact will be provided to place an order. Outside food and beverage is prohibited.
Billing: Contact will be invoiced when session is approved. Full payment due
$1,250 Exhibitor-Hosted Session
Additional A/V specific costs per item