The latest edition of the NCAC-SOT Newsletter is now available — We hope you enjoy it!
- Messages from NCAC-SOT Executive Board Members
- NCAC-SOT Executive Board Member contact information
AC-SOT Activities Update, including Meeting reports
Upcoming meetings of interest Members accomplishments (Publications & Presentations)
The NCAC-SOT Newsletter is published two times a year and is primarily intended to serve as a regular means of communication for the current members, as well as potential members, of our Chapter. The Newsletter is also distributed via e-mail, in pdf format, to chapter members. You are encouraged to contact the current NCAC-SOT Newsletter Editor, Dr. Frederic Moulin, at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your ideas, comments or contributions to our Newsletter. The materials to be included in the Newsletter should be sent by the following dates:
- February 10th (for the March edition)
- September 15th (for the October edition)
Prior to each Newsletter number you will receive 2 separate emails from Ashley Black sent on behalf of the Newsletter Editor requesting contributions to the following sections of the newsletter:
- “Members Accomplishment Corner”, where we share your accomplishments (publications, book chapters, presentations at local/national/international meetings)
- “What’s New in Toxicology?”, where we host columns authored by the members of the NCAC-SOT who would like to share about exciting projects they are working on, or published about, maybe new trends in toxicology pertaining to their area of expertise, impressions on meetings they attended and that were of interest to them and their group, etc.
Specific instructions regarding contributions to these sections will be distributed in the respective emails.
Should you have any questions regarding the NCAC-SOT Newsletter, please contact the Editor at the email provided above.
Applications for the NCAC Bern Schwetz Travel Award for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars are now being accepted. Click HERE for details and instructions; applications are due by 12/31/18.
The NCAC 10/15/2018 Fall Newsletter is now available; click here to access.
Oct 25, 2018 – NCAC Fall Symposium at NIH on Predictive Toxicology Roadmaps. Look for Speaker Slides to be posted SOON.
Spring Symposium Slides on Consumer Product Safety Now Available
March 2018 NCAC-SOT Newsletter now available
NCAC 2017 TSCA Reform Fall Symposium—slides and recordings now available