Deadline: October 9
The Achievement Award is presented to a member of the Society of Toxicology who, within 15 years since obtaining his/her highest earned degree (in the year of the Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology), has made significant contributions to toxicology.
This award consists of a plaque that is presented at the SOT Annual Meeting Awards Ceremony and a cash stipend.
Criteria for award:
- Member of the Society
- Less than 15 years since completing degree (using year of the award)
- Significant contributions to toxicology
Items needed in the application:
- Letter of nomination from Full member of the Society
- Curriculum vitae of nominee, including date of highest degree to verify eligibility
- Seconding letter from Full member of the Society
Both letters should include documentation and description of the significant contributions to toxicology by the nominee; CV listing is not sufficient without analysis and discussion of the important contributions and how the nominee meets the award criteria.
Listing of Award Recipients
Award Group: SOT