Immunotoxicology SS HESI Immunotoxicology Young Investigator Travel Award
Deadline: February 1
The HESI Immunotoxicology Young Investigator Travel Award
will be awarded each year to a young investigator who is within five years of receiving a PhD. This case award is provided to assist young investigators in attending SOT and presenting their research. Both US and international investigators are encouraged to apply.
The guidelines for this award are:
- <5 years from having completed their graduate dissertation.
- Letter from postdoctoral advisor and/or employer indicating the individual's past contributions to Immunotoxicology (or a closely-related discipline) and potential future contributions to the discipline.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter from applicant on how attendance at SOT will contribute to their career development in Immunotoxicology.
- The individual must have submitted an abstract and be able to attend the Annual Meeting.
- The abstract must be included in the application.
- Both US and International individuals are eligible.
- The individual need not be a member of SOT, but those who are members or who are in the process of becoming members will be given preferential consideration.
- Selection of the recipient will be made by the President, last three Past Presidents, the Vice President, and Vice President-elect (Chaired by the President). An individual cannot be the recipient of the award more than once. HESI applicable documents required.
Please submit nominations for the HESI Immunotoxicology Young Investigator Travel Award to:
This award is made possible by the Health and Environmental Science Institute Immunotoxicology Young Investigator Student Award Fund of the SOT Endowment.
Award Group: SOT