Association of Scientists of Indian Origin SIG Dr. Dharm Singh Postdoctoral Fellow Best Abstract Award
Deadline: December 15
This award is made possible by the Dr. Dharm Singh ASIO-SIG Postdoctoral Fellow endowment fund established with SOT. Multiple awards will be given each year to postdoctoral fellows of Indian origin, for their presentations made at the SOT Annual Meeting, and whose work exemplifies the mission of ASIO-SIG. Each student award includes a plaque and monetary award.
The number of awards presented each year and the award winner(s) will be determined by ASIO awards committee. To apply for this award, please submit your complete application by e-mailing to Udayan Apte on or before Dec 15th prior to the SOT Annual Meeting at which the presentation will be made.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
- Only postdoctoral fellows of Indian origin are eligible to apply for this award.
- Must be a postdoctoral fellow from a reputed university at the time of applying for this award.
- There are no membership requirements. However, we strongly encourage
applicants to apply for both ASIO-SIG and SOT memberships, if they are
not members currently.
- Must have an accepted abstract at the SOT Annual Meeting.
Must NOT have received an ASIO-SIG sponsored award more than twice in the last three years.
A SINGLE PDF file containing following material should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted SOT abstract submitted for poster or platform presentation to SOT, including SOT abstract number (Microsoft Word File).
- A cover letter from the applicant outlining the significance of their research work to Toxicology field and how this award will help them to further their career goals.
- A Current CV.
For any questions please contact Udayan Apte.
Award Group: SOT