Biotechnology SS Student Achievement Award
Deadline: February 1
A monetary stipend will be awarded to two graduate students ($500 each) who are presenting a poster at the SOT Annual Meeting and whose work exemplifies the mission of the Biotechnology Specialty Section.
Nominees are evaluated with respect to the following criteria:
1) Must be a graduate student in good standing with the university.
2) Must attend and present an abstract/poster at the SOT Annual Meeting.
3) Can be a US or International student.
4) Must submit a curriculum vitae
along with two letters of recommendation.
5) Must include a letter explaining how attendance at the Annual Meeting will contribute to their career development.
Determination of the awardee will be by the members of the BTSS Award Committee.
Please submit nominations to Robert Li
Award Group: SOT