Occupational and Public Health SS Paper of the Year Award
Deadline: December 31
1. The paper must be published in a peer-reviewed journal during the year preceding the annual meeting.
2. Papers may be nominated by an Occupational and Public Health Specialty Section member.
3. The subject matter must pertain to occupational, environmental, or public health.
4. Papers eligible for award consideration are chosen from selected journals related to occupational, environmental, and public health topics. However, OPHSS members are encouraged to nominate high quality papers that may be published in other specialized journals if the subject matter fits the scope of consideration.
5. Submission deadline is December 31.
Winners receive a plaque at the specialty section meeting/reception.
Contact: Lee, Janice
or Adrienne Black
Award Group: SOT