Association of Scientists of Indian Origin SIG ASIO-SOT Outstanding Early Career Scientist Award
Deadline: December 8
ASIO-SOT Outstanding Early Career Scientist Award will be given each year to an outstanding toxicologist of Indian origin. The award includes a plaque and/or a certificate of recognition.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
- This award is open for toxicologists of Indian origin only.
- Nominee must have less than 15 years of experience since obtaining their highest degree at the time of application.
- The nominee should be actively involved in toxicology research at the time of applying for this award.
- Scientist affiliated with Academia/Industry/Government/ consultancy or any other organization that’s involved in Toxicology research is eligible to apply.
- Nominee must be a member of SOT and ASIO at the time of award application.
- Nominations by peers and/or self-nominations are accepted.
- The nomination letter (by self or peer) should explain the contribution of the applicant to the field of toxicology and highlight the nominee’s leadership roles in professional organizations such as ASIO, SOT etc.
- A recommendation letter (in case of self-nominations) from an ASIO member highlighting nominee’s achievements (including scientific research and leadership roles) should be submitted along with the application.
- A comprehensive CV.
- Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications of non-awardees will be kept on file and considered for award for two consecutive years. For any questions please contact Vivek Lawana.
Award Group: SOT