Association of Scientists of Indian Origin SIG Young Investigator Award
Deadline: November 15
The Young Investigator award will be given each year to a
toxicologist of Indian origin whose work exemplifies the mission of ASIO-SIG. The award includes a plaque and a recognition certificate.
To apply for this award, please submit your complete application by email to Sindhura Ramsahayam
on or before Nov 15th.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of research experience from the date the nominee received their doctoral degree.
- The nominee should be actively involved in toxicology research at the time of applying for this award.
- Scientist affiliated with Academia/Industry/Government or any other organization that’s involved in Toxicology research is eligible to apply.
- There are no membership requirements. However, we strongly encourage applicants to apply for both ASIO-SIG and SOT memberships, if they are not members currently.
- Nominations by peers or self-nominations are both accepted.
- Comprehensive CV and a recommendation letter from an ASIO member
highlighting nominee’s achievements to date should be submitted along
with nomination letter.
For any questions please contact Sindhura Ramsahayam
Award Group: SOT