Association of Scientists of Indian Origin SIG Senior Toxicologist Award
Deadline: November 15
The Senior Toxicologist award will be given each year to a
toxicologist of Indian origin whose work exemplifies the mission of ASIO-SIG. The award includes a plaque and a recognition certificate.
To apply for this award, please submit your complete application by email to Sindhura Ramsahayam
on or before Nov 15th prior to the SOT Annual Meeting.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
- Nominee must have a minimum of 15 years of experience since obtaining their highest degree.
- The nominee should be actively involved or contributed significantly to Toxicology research.
- Any scientist affiliated with Academia/Industry/Government or any other organization that’s involved in Toxicology research is eligible to apply.
- Nominee must be a member of SOT and ASIO.
- Nominations by peers or self-nominations are both accepted.
- Comprehensive CV and a recommendation letter from an ASIO member
highlighting nominee’s achievements to date should be submitted along
with nomination letter.
For any questions please contact Sindhura Ramsahayam
Award Group: SOT