Association of Scientists of Indian Origin SIG ASIO-SOT Senior Toxicologist Award
Deadline: October 15
The Senior Toxicologist award will be given each year to an outstanding toxicologist of Indian origin. The award includes a plaque or a certificate of recognition.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
- This award is open for toxicologists of Indian origin only.
- Nominee must have a more than 15 years of experience since obtaining their highest degree at the time of application.
- The nominee should be actively involved in the toxicology research or contributed significantly to the field of toxicology.
- Any scientist affiliated but not limited to Academia/Industry/Government/Consultant or any other organization involved in Toxicology research is eligible to apply.
- Nominee must be a member of SOT and ASIO at the time of award application.
Submit the application to email@example.com
- Nominations by peers and/or self-nominations are accepted.
- The nomination letter (by self or peer) should explain the contribution of the applicant to the field of toxicology and highlight the nominee’s leadership roles in professional organizations such as ASIO, SOT etc.
- A letter of recommendation (in case of self-nomination) from an ASIO member highlighting nominee’s achievements (including scientific research and leadership roles) should be submitted along with the application.
- A comprehensive CV.
Applications of non-awardees will be kept on file and considered for the award for two consecutive years. For any questions please contact Adhithiya Charli.
Award Group: SOT