Association of Scientists of Indian Origin SIG Senior Toxicologist Award
Deadline: December 15
The Senior Toxicologist award will be given each year to a
toxicologist of Indian origin whose work exemplifies the mission of ASIO-SIG. The award includes a plaque and a recognition certificate.
To apply for this award, please submit your complete application by email to Udayan Apte
on or before Dec 15th prior to the SOT Annual Meeting.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of research experience from the date the nominee received their doctoral degree.
- The nominee should be actively involved or contributed significantly to Toxicology research.
- Any scientist affiliated with Academia/Industry/Government or any other organization that’s involved in Toxicology research is eligible to apply.
- There are no membership requirements. However, we strongly encourage applicants to apply for both ASIO-SIG and SOT memberships, if they are not members currently.
- Nominations by peers or self-nominations are both accepted.
- Comprehensive CV and a recommendation letter from an ASIO member
highlighting nominee’s achievements to date should be submitted along
with nomination letter.
For any questions please contact Udayan Apte
Award Group: SOT