Deadline: October 9
The Education Award is presented to an individual who is distinguished by the teaching and training of toxicologists and who has made significant contributions to education in the broad field of toxicology.
This award consists of a plaque that is presented at the SOT Annual Meeting Awards Ceremony and a cash stipend.
Criteria for award:
- An individual
- Distinguished by teaching and training of toxicologists
- Made significant contributions to education in toxicology
Items needed in the application:
- Letter of nomination from Full member of the Society
- Curriculum vitae of nominee
- Seconding letter from Full member of the Society
Both letters should
- Provide documentation of teaching and training accomplished by the nominee
- Analyze the significant contributions to toxicology education
Listing of Award Recipients
Award Group: SOT