Clinical and Translational Toxicology SS Graduate Students Travel Award
Deadline: January 8
Current graduate students attending the SOT Annual Meeting are encouraged to compete for the Clinical and Translational Toxicology Specialty Section (CTTSS) Graduate Student Travel Award. Submission requirements are:
1. An abstract must have been submitted and accepted for the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting with the graduate student as the presenting author.
2. A letter of recommendation must be received from the mentor.
3. If the student is a CTTSS member, no additional documents are required. If neither the student nor the mentor is a CTTSS member, a letter of recommendation from a CTTSS member is required. This letter should outline the student’s role in the research and the relevance to clinical and translational toxicology.
4. Recipients of this award will not accept travel awards from any other Specialty Section for the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting.
5. The awardee will receive a monetary prize of $500 and recognition plaque.
6. A graduate student can only win the CTTSS Graduate Students Travel Award once.
A copy of the accepted abstract, a statement from the mentor, and the CTTSS recommendation (if applicable) must be sent as a single electronic file attachment (Word or pdf) to
Sally Bradberry no later than December 31. The awardee will be notified by February 1.
Award Group: SOT