Clinical and Translational Toxicology SS Graduate Students Travel Award
Deadline: December 31
Current graduate students attending the SOT Annual Meeting are encouraged to compete for the Clinical and Translational Toxicology Specialty Section (CTTSS) Graduate Student Travel Award. Submission requirements are:
1. An abstract must have been submitted and accepted for the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting with the graduate student as the presenting author;
2. A letter must be received from the Mentor and a CTTSS Member if the mentor is not a CTTSS member outlining the fellow's role in the research;
3. Recipients of this award will not accept travel awards from any other Specialty Section for the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting;
4. The awardee will receive a monetary prize of $300 and recognition plaque;
5. A graduate student can only win the CTTSS Graduate Students Travel Award once.
A copy of the accepted abstract and a statement from the graduate student's mentor must be sent as an electronic file attachment (Word or pdf) to Donna Mendrick
no later than December 31
. The awardee will be notified by February 1.
Award Group: SOT