Clinical and Translational Toxicology SS Graduate Students Research Award
Deadline: January 7
Current graduate students attending the SOT Annual Meeting are encouraged to compete for the Clinical and Translational Toxicology Specialty Section (CTTSS) Graduate Student Research Award. Submission requirements are:
1. An abstract must have been submitted and accepted for the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting with the graduate student as the presenting author.
2. A letter of recommendation must be received from the mentor.
3. If the student is a CTTSS member, no additional documents are required. If neither the student nor the mentor is a CTTSS member, a letter of recommendation from a CTTSS member is required. This letter should outline the student’s role in the research and the relevance to clinical and translational toxicology.
4. Recipients cannot accept an award from another Specialty Section or Special Interest Group for the same piece of research.
5. The awardee will receive a monetary prize of $500 and a recognition certificate.
6. A graduate student can only win the CTTSS Graduate Students Research Award once.
A copy of the accepted abstract, a statement from the mentor, and the CTTSS recommendation (if applicable) must be sent as a single electronic file attachment (Word or pdf) to Deirdre Dalmas, no later than January 7, 2022. The awardee will be notified by February 1, 2022.
Award Group: SOT