Clinical and Translational Toxicology SS Postdoctoral Fellows Travel Award
Deadline: January 8
Current postdoctoral (postdoctoral fellow/researcher; fellow in clinical/medical toxicology) fellows attending the SOT Annual Meeting are encouraged to compete for the Clinical and Translational Toxicology Specialty Section (CTTSS) Postdoctoral Fellow Travel Award. Submission requirements are:
1. An abstract must have been submitted and accepted for the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting with the postdoctoral fellow as the presenting author.
2. A letter of recommendation must be received from the mentor.
3. If the fellow is a CTTSS member, no additional documents are required. If neither the fellow nor the mentor is a CTTSS member, a letter of recommendation from a CTTSS member is required. This letter should outline the fellow’s role in the research and the relevance to clinical and translational toxicology.
4. Recipients of this award will not accept travel awards from any other Specialty Section for the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting.
5. The awardee will receive a monetary prize of $500 and recognition plaque.
6. A postdoctoral fellow can only win the CTTSS Postdoctoral Fellows Travel Award once.
A copy of the accepted abstract, a statement from the mentor, and the CTTSS recommendation (if applicable) must be sent as a single electronic file attachment (Word or pdf) to Sally Bradberry no later than December 31. The awardee will be notified by February 1.
Award Group: SOT