Clinical and Translational Toxicology SS Postdoctoral Scholars Research Award
Deadline: January 7
Current postdoctoral (postdoctoral scholar/researcher; fellow in clinical/medical toxicology) scholars attending the SOT Annual Meeting are encouraged to compete for the Clinical and Translational Toxicology Specialty Section (CTTSS) Postdoctoral Scholar Research Award. Submission requirements are:
1. An abstract must have been submitted and accepted for the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting with the postdoctoral fellow as the presenting author.
2. A letter of recommendation must be received from the mentor.
3. If the postdoctoral scholar is a CTTSS member, no additional documents are required. If neither the postdoc nor the mentor is a CTTSS member, a letter of recommendation from a CTTSS member is required. This letter should outline the postdoc’s role in the research and the relevance to clinical and translational toxicology.
4. Recipients cannot accept an award from another Specialty Section or Special Interest Group for the same piece of research.
5. The awardee will receive a monetary prize of $500 and a recognition certificate.
6. A postdoctoral scholar/researcher can only win the CTTSS Postdoctoral Scholars Research Award once.
A copy of the accepted abstract, a statement from the mentor, and the CTTSS recommendation (if applicable) must be sent as a single electronic file attachment (Word or pdf) to Deidre Dalmas, no later than January 7, 2022. The awardee will be notified by February 1, 2022.
Award Group: SOT