Toxicologists of African Origin SIG Graduate Student and Postdoctoral Fellow Travel Awards
Deadline: January 31
Toxicologists of African Origin introduce its support for one (1) Graduate Student and one (1) Postdoctoral Fellow Travel Awards to the Annual Society of Toxicology Meeting. These awards enable outstanding graduate students and postdoctoral fellows showing great scientific promise to attend the annual meeting. The awards provide assistance towards defraying the cost of travel expenses.
- Must be a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow;
- Must be an SOT member and TAO member (or applicant);
- Must have an accepted abstract at the next upcoming SOT Annual Meeting;
- Must submit a copy of the abstract, including SOT Abstract Number;
- Must present in an oral plenary or symposium at the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting to receive the award.
- Submit a letter of support from your graduate or postdoctoral advisor.
Contact: Darryl B. Hood
Award Group: SOT