Toxicologists of African Origin SIG Graduate Student Research Awards
Deadline: January 31
Toxicologists of African Origin introduce its support for one (1) Graduate Student Poster Research Award presented as a result of outstanding scientific discovery in the toxicological sciences through research conducted at their home institutions and/or other scientific achievements.
- Must be a graduate student;
- Must be an SOT member and TAO member (or applicant);
- Must submit a copy of the SOT-accepted abstract, including SOT Abstract Number;
- Must submit a cover letter from the applicant outlining contributions to the toxicological sciences;
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from a mentor (not to exceed one page);
- Must attend the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting to receive the award.
Contact: Darryl B. Hood
Award Group: SOT