Association of Scientists of Indian Origin SIG Toxikon, A Preclinical Toxicology Organization; and Dr. Dharm Singh Association of Scientists of Indian Origin (ASIO) International Travel Award
Deadline: November 15
Two (2) international awards are made possible each year by the Toxikon, A Preclinical Toxicology Organization; and Dr. Dharm Singh ASIO Award Fund established with SOT in 2014. These awards will be given each year to undergraduates, graduate students, and/or post-doctoral fellows of Indian origin from outside USA for their presentations made at the SOT Annual Meeting, and whose work exemplifies the mission of ASIO-SIG. Each award includes a plaque and monetary award.
To apply for these awards, please submit your complete application by e-mailing to Sindhura Ramsahayam
on or before Nov 15th prior to the SOT Annual Meeting at which the presentation will be made.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate, graduate student, or post-doctoral fellow of Indian origin from a reputed university/organization outside USA at the time of applying for this award.
- There are no membership requirements. However, we strongly encourage applicants to apply for both ASIO-SIG and SOT memberships, if they are not members currently.
- Must have an accepted abstract at the SOT Annual Meeting. Must NOT have received an ASIO-SIG sponsored award more than twice in the last three years.
- Accepted SOT abstract submitted for poster or platform presentation to SOT, including SOT abstract number (Microsoft Word File).
- A cover letter from the applicant outlining the significance of their research work to Toxicology field and how this award will help them to further their career goals.
- A Current CV.
For any questions please contact Sindhura Ramsahayam.
Award Group: SOT