Regulatory and Safety Evaluation SS Outstanding Contribution to Regulatory and Safety Evaluation Award
Deadline: February 15
Starting in 2021, the Regulatory and Safety Evaluation Specialty Section (RSESS) would like to recognize an individual who has made significant contributions in areas of regulatory and safety evaluation.
Any RSESS member can nominate an individual for this award. The nomination should include a summary of key contributions in the regulatory and safety evaluation and include, but not limited to:
- Advancement or enhancement of safety evaluation.
- Development of regulation/guidance documents in safety assessment.
- Extensive contribution in regulatory and safety field.
- Major influence in the education/training/mentorship of young scientists in government, industry, and/or academia.
- Leadership and service to the field including involvement in the RSESS or other organizations related to the regulatory and safety assessment.
The nomination and the CV of the nominee should be submitted via e-mail to the Regulatory and Safety Evaluation Specialty Section.
The Awardee will be selected based on the nomination of candidates by the RSESS Awards Committee and RSESS Executive Council. The awardee will be contacted at the end of February and recognized at the RSESS reception during the annual Society of Toxicology meeting in March.
Please attach a current CV and any support letter of recommendation and submit this application and your letter via email to: Dr. Hilary Sheevers
Award Group: SOT