Arab Toxicologists Association SIG Distinguished Scientific Presentation Award
Deadline: January 5
This award is given to Arab origin postdoctoral fellows who have demonstrated outstanding scientific work to advance our understanding of toxicology. Postdoctoral fellows will receive a plaque award as a recognition and celebration of their contribution to the toxicological sciences that embody the ATA-SIG mission.
To be eligible for this award, an applicant must/ must be:
* A postdoctoral fellow of Arab origin
* A postdoctoral fellow or junior tenure-track faculty member at a university or college
* A SOT and ATA member (or applicant)
* Submit a copy of the SOT-accepted abstract, including SOT Abstract Number
* Submit two letters of recommendations and one letter must be from the applicant's research advisor/mentor (not to exceed one page)
* Submit a current curriculum vitae
* Not have already received an ATA-SIG award for the previous two years.
To apply for this award, please submit your complete application by email to Amira Mohammed Amira.Mohammed@uscmed.sc.edu on or before January 5th before the SOT Annual Meeting. All required documents should be combined as a one-pdf document. The file shall be sent by email with the name of the award in the subject of the email. Any application with separated files could be excluded from the judgment.
Award Group: SOT