Arab Toxicologists Association SIG Best Publication
Deadline: January 8
The Best Publication award will be presented at the SOT Annual Meeting during the Awards Ceremony. Papers that will be eligible for the Best Publication award will be those published in the previous one calendar year (e.g., the next SOT annual meeting on 2021). The paper should be published / or accepted from January 1st, 2020, up to December 31st, 2020). The recipient(s) will receive a certificate as a recognition of the outstanding and contribution to the toxicological science that embodies the ATA-SIG mission.
To be eligible for this award, an applicant must/ must be:
* An applicant of Arab origin
* A SOT and ATA member (or applicant)
* Submitted a copy of the accepted paper in the peer-review journal
* Submit two letters of recommendations and one letter must be from the applicant's research advisor/mentor (not to exceed one page)
* Submit a current curriculum vitae
* Not have already received an ATA-SIG award for the previous two years.
To apply for this award, please submit your complete application by email to Amira Mohammed Dr.email@example.com on or before January 8th before the SOT Annual Meeting. All required documents should be combined as a one-pdf document. The file shall be sent by email with the name of the award in the subject of the email. Any application with separated files could be excluded from the judgment.
Award Group: SOT