National Capital Area RC 2022 Bern Schwetz Travel Award
Deadline: December 31
The NCAC-SOT makes travel awards to support students presenting at the Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting.
Eligible students must be:
1. enrolled full-time in a graduate or post-graduate program within the NCAC-SOT region (MD, VA, DC);
2. presenting research at the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting;
3. a student member of NCAC-SOT with a mentor who is a member of SOT and/or NCAC-SOT; and
4. not receiving a concurrent travel award from National SOT or Specialty Sections.
Complete Applications Include:
- A copy of the abstract submitted for SOT Annual Meeting.
- A confirmation that the abstract was accepted (such as a copy of an email).
- Verification that the applicant is full-time student or full-time postdoctoral research associate (e.g. a letter (or 2 letters) that bear(s) the signature of the student and the signature of their mentor (who is a member of SOT and/or NCAC-SOT)).
- Must be a student member of NCAC-SOT. Winner Receives: A cash award to support travel to attend the SOT Annual meeting. Contact: Rosie Sneed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: Students are eligible if they apply for membership in conjunction with registration for the SOT meeting. NCAC-SOT membership is available to individuals that have a professional interest in toxicology.
Award Group: SOT