Occupational and Public Health SS Best Abstract Award
Deadline: December 31
1. The abstract must be published in conjunction with research
presented at the Annual Meeting.
2. Current SOT undergraduate or graduate student members in attendance at the Annual Meeting are eligible to compete for Student Awards.
3. The student must be the first author of the abstract.
4. The subject matter must be materially-related to occupational and/or environmental public health or an associated discipline.
5. The nomination must come from a member of SOT other than the student, and preferably from the student's mentor or advisor.
Submission requirements include an extended abstract no longer than one page and a letter of support from the advisor outlining the student's role in the research, to be submitted by December 31. Platform or poster presentations are eligible.
Winner Receives: Plaque and a $500 cash award.
Contact: Marie Bourgeios
Award Group: SOT