Occupational and Public Health SS Best Manuscript Award
Deadline: December 31
1. The paper must be published in a peer-reviewed journal during the preceding calendar year.
2. The first author must be a student or postdoctoral SOT member and be affiliated with a recognized university or research based institute or company during the period of time that the work was being conducted.
3. The subject matter must be materially-related to occupational
health and/or environmental public health or an associated discipline.
4. The nominee is expected to be the first author of the publication.
5. A nomination letter must come from a member of SOT other than the nominee himself or herself, preferably from a mentor. If this is not possible, then a letter from a faculty member at the nominee's institution, such as a Department Chairperson, Director of Graduate Studies, or other faculty member with a comparable relationship with the nominee.
5. Submission deadline is December 31.
Winner receives: Plaque and a $500 cash award.
Contact: Marie Bourgeois
Award Group: SOT