Abstract submission deadline is November 30, 2018!
Important Notes for Abstract Submission
- Submitters should indicate research categories to aid Scientific Program Committee with abstract assignments.
- Abstracts will be accepted according to peer review of the Scientific Program Committee.
- Submissions will be accepted under the options of “Poster Only” or “Platform or Poster.” All accepted authors must be prepared to present their abstract as a poster if selected for this presentation type. An acceptance notification including type of presentation for which you have been selected will be sent to your email address.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the designated presenting author to present the abstract.
You will receive your acceptance notice and session timing/instructions by email in early February 2019; please keep your email information up-to-date within the abstract submission system to ensure receipt of acceptance. Once poster and platform presentations have been scheduled, the complexity of the program planning process prevents any changes in the type of session, time, or location of any presentation. There are no exceptions.
Abstracts may not be changed or withdrawn once accepted by the ICTXV Scientific Program Committee. If circumstances prevent attendance, the author must arrange for the presentation to be made by a substitute. Acceptance of the abstract obligates the author to present the paper and pay the meeting registration fee.
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
The ICTXV Scientific Program Committee will review all complete abstract submissions. The following guidelines apply to each abstract:
- Total Character Count of 2,300 or Less (Spaces are not included in the character count.)
- NO Tables, Figures, or Chemical Structures
- Define All Nonstandard Acronyms
- All Presenters Agree to Accept Assigned Time Slot
- All Presenters Must Register and Pay to Attend the ICTXV
Using the Abstract System
For step-by-step information about the abstract submission system, please reference the ICTXV Abstract Submission Instructions .