The Northeast Chapter of the Society of Toxicology (NESOT) mission is advancing science to enhance human, animal, and environmental health.
NESOT Membership is Available to Individuals Who Meet Any of the Following Criteria:
- Members of the Society of Toxicology
- Any person having a professional interest in becoming a member of the NESOT Regional Chapter
- Full-time students attending area colleges or universities who are interested in toxicology
- The Chapter sponsors an Annual Meeting and Spring Event each year featuring topics of interest to toxicologists. These events provide forums for regional toxicologists to share knowledge and to network with each other.
- Members pay reduced registration fees for the Annual Meeting and spring event.
- A competitive student poster award is given in to students presenting a poster at the Annual Meeting each fall.
- A competitive student travel award to defray SOT Annual Meeting attendance is given to students submitting their SOT poster abstracts for review.
- NESOT members have an opportunity to participate in Regional Chapter committees.
For more information about becoming an SOT member, please visit the SOT Membership Information web page.
Current Chapter Members
Log in to your SOT account to update your contact information or renew your NESOT membership.
Non-SOT members who are interested in joining NESOT should complete a membership application.
Current SOT Members
You can instantly join NESOT by logging in to your SOT account and paying the NESOT membership dues.
SOT Members can access the Regional Chapter Online Directory through ToXchange