Toxicologists and those from related fields are invited to attend the SOT 59th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. Available registration types include:
- SOT Member
- SOT Retired/Emeritus Member
- Postdoctoral: Member and Nonmember
- Graduate Student: Member and Nonmember
- SOT Global Partner
Certain registrant categories require special Registration Forms or methods:
- High School Student (Use the Registration Form instead of online registration; copy of student ID required)
- Press/Media (Contact the SOT Communications Director by email or by calling 703.438.3115 for registration requests)
- ToxExpo Exhibitor (Use the Exhibitor Service Center or Exhibitor Registration Form )
- Undergraduate Student (Use the Registration Form instead of online registration; copy of student ID required)
Visit the “Registration Fees and Types” web page for information on the different types of registration, associated costs, prices for ticketed events, and more.
Important Notice Regarding Attendee List and Housing Pirates
Beware of any company offering to sell you an “SOT Annual Meeting” attendee list. If you encounter a company or individual who claims to be selling the SOT Annual Meeting attendee list, you may request to be removed from their solicitation. SOT has not provided information to these groups claiming to have the attendee list.
In addition, Connections Housing is the only official housing provider associated with the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. SOT highly values its members and meeting participants and wants to ensure that you receive services from authorized providers.
January 10, 2020
February 7, 2020
After February 7, 2020
Register by Mail, Fax, or Email
While the SOT Online Registration System is preferred, you also can register through mail, fax, or email using the Registration Form . No phone registrations will be accepted. Forms will be date-stamped upon receipt; this is your date of registration.
SOT Registration Department
11190 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Reston, VA 20191 USA
Registration Forms will be returned if not accompanied by one of the following payment methods:
- Company or personal check (United States currency only; please list all registrants on check memo or check stub)
- Government Purchase Order (Check must be drawn from the US Department of the Treasury)
- Money order
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diner’s Club, or American Express (Only accepted if credit card number is clearly listed in the appropriate area of the form)
SOT will accept faxed and/or mailed Annual Meeting registrations until March 12. Online registration will be open until March 19. After March 12, registrants who do not use the online system will need to register on-site at the Annual Meeting. If you register online after March 12, 2020, you can pick up your badge at the Registration counters.
Registration Confirmation and Materials
You should receive a registration confirmation via email, whether you register directly online or send your Registration Form to the SOT Registration Department via email, mail, or fax. If you don’t receive your confirmation within two weeks, please contact SOT Headquarters or call 703.438.3115.
You will be mailed a registration confirmation, name badge, and Continuing Education (CE) course and/or event ticket(s) before the meeting if your Registration Form is received by January 10, 2020. If your registration is received after January 10, you can pick up your badge and tickets at the Registration counters on-site.
When you arrive at the Anaheim Convention Center, please go to the Registration area to pick up your badge. If you already have your badge and CE course tickets, you do not need to visit a Registration counter.
Cancellation, Refund, and Registration Policies
All requests for cancellations and/or refunds must be received in writing at SOT Headquarters by February 7, 2020. These refunds will be processed, less a $50 fee, after the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. Refund requests received after February 7, 2020, will not be processed.
By registering for the 2020 SOT Annual Meeting, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Annual Meeting Policies.