Toxicologists and those from related fields are invited to attend the Virtual 2021 Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. Available registration types include:
- SOT Member
- SOT Retired/Emeritus Member
- Postdoctoral: Member and Nonmember
- Graduate Student: Member and Nonmember
- SOT Global Partner
Visit the “Registration Fees and Types” web page for information on the different types of registration, associated costs, prices for ticketed events, and more.
Please note that registration for Continuing Education courses will open in late November once the schedule for the 2021 Continuing Education courses is announced.
Note that certain registrant categories require special Registration Forms or methods:
- High School Student (Use the Registration Form instead of online registration; copy of student ID required)
- Press/Media (Contact the SOT Communications Director by email or by calling 703.438.3115 for registration requests)
- ToxExpo Exhibitor (Use the Exhibitor Service Center)
- Undergraduate Student (Use the Registration Form instead of online registration; copy of student ID required)
January 22, 2021
February 19, 2021
After February 19, 2021
Register by Mail, Fax, or Email
While the SOT Online Registration System is preferred, you also can register through mail, fax, or email using the Registration Form. No phone registrations will be accepted. Forms will be date-stamped upon receipt; this is your date of registration.
SOT Registration Department
11190 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Reston, VA 20191 USA
Registration Forms will be returned if not accompanied by one of the following payment methods:
- Company or personal check (United States currency only; please list all registrants on check memo or check stub)
- Government Purchase Order (Check must be drawn from the US Department of the Treasury)
- Money order
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diner’s Club, or American Express (Only accepted if credit card number is clearly listed in the appropriate area of the form)
Online Registration will be open throughout the meeting.
Registration Confirmation and Materials
You should receive a registration confirmation via email, whether you register directly online or send your Registration Form to the SOT Registration Department via email, mail, or fax. If you don’t receive your confirmation within two weeks, please contact SOT Headquarters or call 703.438.3115.
Details on how to access the Virtual 2021 SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo platform will be provided to all registrants via email prior to the meeting’s start on Friday, March 12, 2021.
Cancellation, Refund, and Registration Policies
All requests for cancellations and/or refunds must be received in writing at SOT Headquarters by February 19, 2021. These refunds will be processed, less a $50 fee, after the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. Refund requests received after February 19, 2021, will not be processed.
By registering for the 2021 SOT Annual Meeting, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Annual Meeting Policies.