SOT has established a special category for private, public, and not-for-profit organizations that wish to contribute to the success of the Society.
On an annual basis, the SOT President, with the approval of the SOT Council, may invite any firm, association, corporation, institution, or subdivision thereof to become an SOT Global Partner. SOT reviews the character of supporters and approves receiving funding from supporters. SOT reserves the right to refuse acceptance of funds from any organization whose goals, objectives, or past actions are deemed counterproductive to those of the Society. SOT does not accept contributions from tobacco or vaping companies nor does it permit tobacco or vaping companies to be SOT Global Partners. Organizations interested in becoming an SOT Global Partner, should contact SOT Headquarters.
Why Support SOT
By becoming an SOT Global Partner, organizations are:
- Supporting the premiere toxicology society and its mission of creating a safer and healthier world by advance the science and increasing the impact of toxicology;
- Contributing to the success of the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo by keeping registration fees low, allowing scientists at all stages of their careers from around the globe to attend;
- Promoting the importance of education and building for the future of toxicology; and
- Encouraging activities aligned with the prediction and prevention of toxicity and disease.
Benefits of Partnership
In appreciation of this commitment, SOT Global Partners receive the following:
- Access to member-restricted information on the SOT website via ToXchange;
- Reduced rates for SOT Job Bank services;
- Complimentary registration for one attendee for the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo;
- Reduced registration for SOT Continuing Education courses held during the meeting, as well as courses taken through CEd-Tox, the SOT Continuing Education course online library;
- Listing on the SOT website, SOT Annual Meeting signage, and SOT Annual Meeting promotional materials; and
- An electronic and print subscription to the SOT official journal, Toxicological Sciences.
Current SOT Global Partners
North Chicago, IL
Forth Worth, TX
Chemical Insights Research Institute of Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
Chevron Technical Center
DuPont de Nemours, Inc
ExxonMobil Biomedical Sciences, Inc.
South San Francisco, CA
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Foster City, CA
JS Held LLC
Labcorp Drug Development
Novartis Pharma AG
Oxford University Press
Oxfordshire, UNITED KINGDOM
Procter & Gamble Company
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Syngenta Crop Protection, Inc.