The Society of Toxicology has established a special category for private, public, and not-for-profit organizations that wish to contribute to the success of the Society.
The SOT President of the Society, with the approval of the SOT Council, may on an annual basis invite any firm, association, corporation, institution, or subdivision thereof, to become an SOT Global Partner in support of the Society. SOT reviews the character of supporters and approves receiving funding from supporters. SOT reserves the right to refuse acceptance of funds from any organization whose goals, objectives, or past actions are deemed counterproductive to those of the Society. SOT does not accept contributions from tobacco companies, nor does it permit tobacco companies to be SOT Global Partners. Organizations interested in becoming an SOT Global Partner, should contact SOT Headquarters.
Why Support SOT
By becoming an SOT Global Partner, organizations are:
- Supporting the premiere toxicology society in increasing the scientific impact of and advocating for the value of toxicology;
- Contributing to the success of the largest scientific meeting in toxicology and attracting scientists at all stages of their careers from around the globe;
- Promoting the importance of education and building for the future of toxicology; and
- Encouraging activities aligned with the prediction and prevention of toxicity and disease.
Benefits of Partnership
In appreciation of this commitment, SOT Global Partners receive the following:
- Access to member-restricted information on the SOT website via ToXchange;
- Reduced rate for SOT Job Bank services;
- Complimentary registration for one attendee for the 2021 Annual Meeting;
- Reduced registration for SOT Continuing Education Courses;
- Prominent listing on the SOT website, on the SOT Annual Meeting signage and promotional materials; and
- An electronic and print subscription to the SOT official journal, Toxicological Sciences.
Current SOT Global Partners
North Chicago, IL
Forth Worth, TX
New Brunswick, NJ
Chevron Energy Technology Company
Corteva Agriscience Haskell R&D Center
DuPont de Nemours, Inc
ExxonMobil Biomedical Sciences, Inc.
South San Francisco, CA
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Foster City, CA
Novartis Pharma AG
East Hanover, UNITED STATES
Oxford University Press
United Kingdom, UNITED KINGDOM
Procter & Gamble Company
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Syngenta Crop Protection, Inc.